A few minute before I was in the world of my own creation, real walls, real furniture, real roof and real light balance. When I was there, I didn't identified it fake until I woke up. 


Hello! I am Akash and today I am going to tell you something about unconscious mind, with example of my dreams and sleep paralysis experience. 


A minutes before I realized I am dreaming, I were a rich business man, going somewhere in my car. Everything was looking good, sun shining high in the sky, road going backward as my car moving forward but, suddenly I found myself alone running on a dark street at middle of the night, no one was there, even not any vehicle. But I was able to see my destination which was few light bulbs hanging outside houses. Then suddenly, my mind realized that it's just a dream, just wake up. And then I woke up. But it's not the end, it's the beginning of my real fear.


When I woke up, I found myself as same as I slept. Same roof over me, same wall at side of my hands, same bed and the same blanket. Everything was looking same as my room but that was not my room, that was just an illusion which was created by my brain. I wondered about the details, because things which I really don't care in real life looks very detailed in my dreams. It proves that even we don't give attention to something but still our unconscious mind has full attention about it.


That level of detailed shocked me, I was not able to identify that fake world until I fully woke up. Another detailed was, before going to sleep at midnight I forgot to lock the door and I don't knew about it. But in that dream the door was unlocked and I knew it in dream because someone came inside the room by pushing the door. It proves that our unconscious mind has much more details about our surrounding than our conscious mind.


Well come on the topic, my real fear was sleep paralysis, when I woke up, I found myself normal but when I tried to move, I wasn't able. And then I started to feel pain in my head which was rhythmic, comes and go with increment and then decrement, this cycle of pain gone for five time and then I woke up with an impact. And then I was in the real world, but I don't know how I knew its real world. Maybe it's also an illusion of our mind. 


Well that topic is for another article, if you likes our posts then keep visiting our site and share this post with your family and friends and don't forget to subscribe our blog, it's totally free of cost.

5 Comments

Nice information ..
Thanks For Sharing The Amazing content. I Will also share with my friends. Great Content thanks a lot.

Science Clever
Previous Post Next Post