It's 3 o'clock of the morning and I just awaken from a creepy dream it's better to call it dreams. I want to write my whole experience before I forget it. It's just like the movie 'Inception'. So, let's start.

A dream like Inception movie - it's creepy

Suddenly, I found myself on a bed which was similar to my bed and the room which was somewhat similar to my room but not mine at all. The room was filled with yellowish red light. I don't know why, but I got goosebumps. The room was not similar to my room, because that was just next to a quite and dark road. Now, listen next. On that bed I was just going to sleep, but before sleeping I realize that there is a door towards that quite street, and I forgot to lock it. I was trying to wake up and to close it, but I was so sleepy. And in the next moment, I found myself in a toilet, the scene was not very clear but in my mind some thought was going on. And that thought was, "hurry up someone is waiting for you" and suddenly my focus goes on the window which was just above the sink. That was looking so creepy, like someone staring me through that window. But, I was in hurry and in the next moment I found myself with a guy whose face was not clear but in my mind it was clear that, I don't know him. And then I realize, I was in a public toilet. And in the next moment, I found myself again on that bed and in the same room. And then I realize that, all those incident was my dream. At that time I was thinking, "this is the real world" and when I tried to get up. Oh! I found myself suffering from sleep paralysis, but I didn't panic because I always suffer with it. But this time it was very horrible, I was just lying on that bed and trying to get up but I can't. But slowly, I managed to move my neck in right and I found the same guy who was with me after the toilet scene. Just remembered, that guy was in my dream and now he was just sitting next to me. Again a thought came in my mind "he is waiting for me, just wake up" and with this thought, I just managed to move my neck up and then that guy moved his face towards me and oh!. That was a dream. Now I am in the actual world, the time is 3 o'clock.

I was just dreaming inside my dreams. Is it not like the Inception movie? And today, for the first time I suffer with sleep paralysis in my dreams. And that was too creepy than the actual one. But now I am in the real world.

Thanks for reading.

I hope you've enjoyed reading.

9 Comments

Ione J. Dawkins said…
This post about The human brain is amazing....
COCOTECH said…
Nice website it was very good to convey the informations Activated carbon manufacturing companies in India, thank you for sharing this.
COCOTECH said…
"
Amazing to peruse this sorts of blog, continue giving the new updates. Continue sharing Thanks... Regards Activated carbon manufacturing companies in India "
Abc said…
Science community 🌌👩‍🔬
Vincent said…
This is stunning and fascinating to experience this blog, truly decent introduction and it clarifies everything in detail, social media marketing agency in chennai thanks for your post! Truly fascinating websites branding companies in chennai .
Essay said…
https://discover2001.blogspot.com/
Essay said…
https://neplstory.blogspot.com/
Javed said…
customer data platform, Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
Previous Post Next Post